One of the best things about Christmas is the gift giving – how wonderful it is to see the look the faces of loved ones when you hand over a little package of love. But what about a gift this year that gives a little more… here are my top five gifts that help fund a greater cause.
1. Ugly Xmas Rashie. Best idea ever! It’s usually too damn hot to get into the ugly Christmas jumper fun here in Aussie land, but now we can with these awesome rash vests, available in two fab designs in adult and kids sizes ($69.95 for adults). And best of all you will be supporting the Cancer Council in their fight against cancer. They sell out though so get in quick!
2. Dash the Brave clothing. These modern and minimalist clothing are just gorgeous for the whole family! I could buy every single piece – and the best thing is – they raise money for Cystic Fibrosis research and support.
3. Pray4Trax necklaces. The perfect gift for a special boy or girl in your life. They even are great for mummas too! Featuring a variety of animals, non toxic beads and magnetic lock for safety – they are perfect. They also raise money and awareness for Cystic Fibrosis.
4. Fairy Tales for Hope. These beautiful prints based on classic fairy tales by talented Melbourne-based artist Tonia Composto, are a beautiful gift that also raise money for the Stillbirth Foundation. They come in two sizes and are limited numbers.
5. TOMS bags. You are probably across the TOMS shoe situation – one pair of shoes for a pair for someone in need. But you might not be aware of their bags! By purchasing one bag – the money goes to help provide a safe birth for a mother and baby in need. This is my favourite one.